VIVA Railings, LLC, a leader in Architectural Railings, is now accepting resumes for Handrail Welders. This is a full-time position for jobsites located in the DFW area.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Read and interpret project plans, blue prints and other written instructions and diagrams to perform task at hand.
- Preform MIG, TIG and other types of weld based on project needs.
- Field install welds, including metal sheeting, post, and railing parts.
- Select proper fillers for jobs based on previous experience or project instructions.
- Coordinate with field labor crew for efficient installations. Field fabrication.
- Conserve resources whenever possible to ensure budgetary integrity and client satisfaction.
- De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret construction drawings.
- Required 1+ years TIG.
- 2+ years experience operating as a commercial welder
- Current and valid Certification a plus
- Experience working on construction sites and experience using power tools.
- Knowledge of construction site best practices and safety procedures.
- Ability to travel to jobs located up to 300 miles away.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more.