For the eighth year in a row, VIVA Railings has been ranked on Inc. 500 | 5000 list of Fastest Growing American Companies! VIVA Railings is honored to be a culturally diverse, career driven company, hiring employees from all around the world. We provide mentorship programs for some positions and we also promote from within. VIVA Railings is an Equal Opportunity Employer with health, vision and dental benefits. 401k is also offered after one year of employment.
BDM is responsible for calling Architects, General Contractors, Subcontractors and Owners to facilitate the sale of products, along with providing specialized knowledge and support. Individual shall be highly motivated, and passionate about new business development around premium products. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for an 8-time “Inc 5000” recipient, and be an integral part of the company’s continued growth
- Base Salary plus commission
- Benefit package including health insurance, 401(K) Plan, Paid Time Off
- Company Vehicle provided
- Architects: Reach out to architects and build solid relationships by product introduction, education, and developing solutions for their project needs, as well as get VIVA Railings specified.
- Contractors: Get VIVA Railings prequalified, know the GC’s pre-construction and estimating departments, bid on their upcoming projects, do specification substitution requests, provide solutions to projects in planning or budget stages and negotiate post-bid to close sale.
- Respond to leads and sales opportunities by scheduling appointments and meeting with potential customers for product demonstrations, provide quotes and close sales.
- Call on and develop consultative relationship with contractors and specifying architects and designers with the intent of educating them on products, services, and influence them to specify VIVA Railings products and develop project sales opportunities. Conduct sales presentations and product knowledge meetings.
- Communicate territory activities, architect and trade contacts, project opportunities, project status, competitive activity, and other pertinent market and field information through CRM.
- Manage and follow-up on open quotes.
- Determine market strategies and goals for the territory to ensure comprehensive market coverage for all products.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial building product sales
- Experience with sales to General Contractors
- Experience with specification & consulting sales to Architects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in using consultative selling techniques to build relationships and growth of sales.
- Self-motivated, a natural hunter or hustler by nature to set and beat goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Architecture, Interior Design or Construction
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Overnight travel (up to 75% monthly) required to cover assigned territory. Must have travelled extensively previously for work.
- Strong computer skills, experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM software.
- Strong presentation skills along with verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be persistent, persuasive, diligent and steadfast with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Technically competent with constructions means and methods to provide consultive services to customers
- Comfortable and have experience with a home-based office.
- Must understand long selling cycles
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying